- As of November 1, 2015, ALL artificial decorations (plants, wreaths, flowers etc.) will be prohibited in all Pomfret Cemeteries.
- You may plant (next to headstones) real flowers, low plants. NO shrubs or trees.
- All plantings must be after May 15, removed by October 15, and maintained by planter.
- Anything that is artificial or unsightly will be removed.
- Dogs are allowed on a leash, owner will clean up after them.
- Cemetery Commission and the mowing contractor will not be held responsible for damage done to plants or property due to mowing, weed whacking or maintenance.
Cemetery Rules and Regulations (complete)