- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Auditors - generally meet the 2nd Monday of each month at 9:00am at the Town Offices
- Cemetery Commission - Tuesday July 14th, and Tuesday August 4th. All meetings begin at 5:00pm and are held at the Town Offices.
- Abbott Memorial Library Trustees - 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Library (NOTE - there is no meeting in July)
NOTICE: A reminder that it is illegal to burn brush or have any outdoor fires without first being issued a burn permit from the Fire Warden Frank Perron. Permits are only issued by the Fire Warden and only under favorable burning conditions. Please contact Frank at 457-3402 before attempting any outdoor burns.
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age or older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses after April 1st are $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $16 for unaltered dogs. The license form may be downloaded here and mailed in to the Town Clerk's office with payment and a copy of the rabies certificate. 2015 License Form
Dump Coupons are available for $42.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2014-15 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30) and are valid through June 30, 2015. New stickers for the 2015-16 year will be available for purchase at the end of June, and the pricing will remain the same.
Kindergarten registration information is here!
If you would like to subscribe to the Pomfret email listserv (not an entity of the Town of Pomfret), follow this link for instructions: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/pomfret
- School Consolidation update from the Joint School Board, May 7, 2015