- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 6:00pm at the Town Offices
- School Board - 1st Monday of each month at 6:00pm at the Prosper Valley School Library
- Library Trustees - 3rd Monday of each month at the Abbott Memorial Library AGENDA
- Listers - (Regular Office hours) MW 9-11am at the Town Offices
If you would like to subscribe to the Pomfret email listserv (not an entity of the Town of Pomfret), follow this link for instructions.
HOLIDAY HOURS: The Town Offices will be closed on Monday February 19th in accordance with the state/federal holiday schedule.
Holden Engineering has developed a website for the Pomfret Transportation Alternatives Scoping Study project. Please click here for more information.
Do you need a liquor license or a catering permit? Visit the Town's Liquor Control page.
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age and older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses before April 1st are $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $14 for unaltered dogs. After April 1st the fees increase to $12 for neutered/spayed dogs, $18 for unaltered dogs. The license form may be downloaded here and mailed in to the Town Clerk's office with payment and a copy of the up-to-date rabies certificate.
Dump Coupons are available for $43.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2017-18 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30) and are valid through June 30, 2018.
Battery collection locations, sponsored by GUVSWD info