- Selectboard - 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- Planning Commission - 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 7:00pm at the Town Offices
- WUHS District No. 4 Annual Meeting - Wednesday March 11, 2015 at 7:00pm at the WUHS Teagle Library WARNING
WUHS District #4 Article 4 budget results: Pomfret passed the article by a vote of 104-31.
The 2014 Pomfret Annual Report is available for download here. Printed copies are available for pickup in the office during regular business hours.
Dog Licenses: All dogs and wolf-hybrids, 6 months of age or older, must be licensed with the Town Clerk each year on or before April 1st. A current rabies certificate is needed for each animal. The rates for licenses before April 1st are $8 for neutered/spayed dogs and $12 for unaltered dogs, and after April 1st the cost is $10 for neutered/spayed dogs, $16 for unaltered dogs. 2015 License Form
Dump Coupons: Dump coupon prices increased on July 1st to $42.00 per 10-punch card. The price for the permit stickers is $20 for the first vehicle, and $14 for each additional vehicle per household. 2014-15 Permit stickers are available for purchase at the Town Office during regular business hours (MWF 8:30-2:30).
- The annual Empty Bowls Supper will be held on Sunday March 29, 2015 at 4pm at the Pomfret Town Hall.
- If you would like to subscribe to the Pomfret email listserv (not an entity of the Town of Pomfret), follow this link for instructions: http://lists.valley.net/lists/info/pomfret