Phone: (802) 457-3861
Fax: (802) 457-8180
Office Location and Mailing Address:
5218 Pomfret Road
North Pomfret, VT 05053
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am-2:30pm
HOLIDAY HOURS: The Town Offices will be closed on Monday February 20, 2017 in accordance with the state/federal holiday schedule.
The Town Offices are closed on all state and federal holidays.
- Quarterly Report - FY17 3rd quarter
- Financial Report for the year ending June 30, 2015 - with notes
- Treasurer's notes for the year ending June 30, 2015
- Treasurer's notes and Budget Status Report as of December 31, 2015
- Treasurer's Report and Budget Status Report as of April 5, 2016
- Quarterly Report - 2016-17 1st Quarter:
- Treasurer's Notes and Financial Reports as of December 31, 2016
Tax Due Dates:
FY 2017 (July 2016 - June 2017)
1st installment: Friday August 19, 2016 by 2:30pm
2nd installment: Friday February 10, 2017 by 2:30pm
Interest on overdue taxes will be charged at 1% per month. All delinquent taxes will be subject to an 8% penalty after February 11, 2017 in accordance with Vermont Statutes (32 V.S.A. § 1674).