Town of Pomfret

Fill Signup

**Important note: When using fill material, please adhere to state and federal laws and regulations governing surface waters and wetlands.  Putting fill material into classified wetlands or surface waters typically requires a permit to do so.  Please visit the Department of Environmental Conservation's permitting webpage for more information.